Each year, the Orlando EDC brings together local business and community leaders for a night of networking, BBQ and fun. This year the Orlando EDC’s BBQ on the Blvd on Nov. 4th will debut the Tech Tent, to celebrate the recent exponential growth of Orlando’s tech scene with a few local tech companies.
- Limbitless Solutions – with a mission of “bringing volunteers and technology to the kids who need it most”, Limbitless Solutions is a non-profit organization that uses 3D printing to produce bionics and solutions for disabled children. Recently, Robert Downey Jr. presented an Iron Man themed bionic arm to a young Orlando boy, which was made by Limbitless Solutions.
- FRESHeTECH – the makers of the one-of-a-kind Splash Tunes, the Bluetooth speaker that you can use in the shower, are innovating new ways to take your music wherever you go. The celebrated speakers have been featured on Good Morning America and Rolling Stone.
- TROBO – inventors of the plushy robot friend, TROBO. Wirelessly connected to an iPad or iPhone, these cuddly companions teach children about STEM and reading skills with digital storybooks.
- Electron Machine Corporation – providers of the world’s most rugged in-line process refractometers, Electron Machine Corp develops industrial use measuring equipment to study how much refraction there is or can be in things like paper, chemicals and food.
- Photon-X – the imaging technology company focuses on Spatial Phase Imaging (SPI) research to in order to advance high-end and consumer based digital cameras, surveillance systems and scanning platforms, which can capture highly dense data sets.
Join us for the BBQ on the Blvd and discover some of Orlando’s latest tech innovations in the Tech Tent. Click here to learn more.
Check back for updates on the tech in the Tech Tent.