The “Orlando. You don’t know the half of it” business branding campaign won the PRSA Sunshine District’s Radiance Award in the category of Reputation/Brand Management.
The branding campaign’s goal is to change the perception of Orlando as just a tourist destination and increase consideration of Orlando as a place to expand or locate a business by targeting location consultants and c-suite executives. Additionally, the campaign aims to increase resident awareness of the region’s assets.
The campaign has already garnered great success, resulting in a:
- 2015 International Economic Development Council Bronze Excellence in Economic Development Award for Video/Multimedia Promotion,
- 2015 International Economic Development Council Bronze Excellence in Economic Development Award for General Purpose Website for communities with populations greater than 500,000,
- 2015 Bronze National Telly Award for the television ad,
- 2015 first place award from the Florida Economic Development Council (FEDC) Promotional Materials Awards Competition,
- 2016 FPRA All Image Award,
- 2016 FPRA Orlando Chapter Promotional/Marketing Award, and
- 2016 three gold and two silver ADDY Awards from the Orlando Advertising Federation.